The Union of Catholic Mothers exists to promote Christian values in family life. It is a caring, sharing organisation. It is a forum for women where they can share their experiences and support each other especially in time of crisis or worry.
Our Aim is
•To be a forum for women in the church
• To support all that goes on in the parish
• To focus on prayer within the family
• To fund raise
• To foster vocations in life especially in Christian Marriage and family life and in the Priesthood and Religious Life.
• To visit women within the parish who are housebound
• To teach and defend Christian values in family life and to ensure for their children a Catholic education
Brixton Hill Foundation was started here at Corpus Christi in 1940. It is open to Catholic women – single or married and to non-catholic women with a partner as a Catholic. All ages are welcome.
The UCM meets on the 4th Friday of the month at 1pm in the Priests House. A mass is held for the UCM intentions on the first Sunday of each month at 12 noon.
If you would like more information please contact Yogi Sutton on 020 7733 0045.